Hazardous Goods Transport
ZARGES hazardous goods containers meet a wide range of requirements.
Strict safety regulations are laid down by law for the packaging and transport of hazardous goods. Hazardous goods may only be transported in packaging that meets these criteria and is approved by the relevant authorities. ZARGES has many decades of experience with UN-approved containments made from aluminum.
In its capacity as a test and inspection agency, ZARGES is authorized and able to test hazardous goods packaging and to apply for type approvals.
The ZARGES product range
In most cases, the wide range of standard products will offer a variety of solutions which meet the most exacting requirements. Here are some of the products in the ZARGES family that can be certified for hazardous goods transport:
Hazardous goods containers for potentially contagious material of Category 6.2.
ZARGES hazardous goods containers are approved as composite packaging for the transport of potentially contagious substances in accordance with UN numbers 2814 and 2900, Category A and B, with any transport operator.
The containers have passed stringent tests, such as a drop test from a height of 9 meters (approx. 30 feet). All sizes in the K470 series can be used for the transport of UN number 3373. Dry ice or other coolants can be used for thermally controlled transport.
Storage Cart with UN approval for the use of UN 3291
Contaminated surgical instruments are transported between hospital and service company for disinfection and preparation. Due to the risk of infection, these objects are defined as hazardous goods of class UN 3291, clinical waste.
Bag with slide-type seal
- With easy-to-operate slide-type seal for quick and simple opening and closing.
- Mandatory for infectious substances which must be packed in accordance with transport regulations P620 or P650.
- Material: PE, thickness 100 µm.
- SKU 43831
K470 with approval for Category 6.2
- For substances with UN numbers 2814 and 2900.
- Container has passed stringent tests, including a drop test from a height of 9 meters.
- SKU 342856
- Compatible with K470 with inside dimensions L × W × H 13.8″ × 9.8″ × 12.2″.
- For temperature-controlled transport.
- SKU 46595